FUCKING PLOT TWIST
GOOD JOB DISNEY
NO BUT AT THIS PART IN THE MOVIE I SHOUTED “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE” AND MY FRIEND SMACKED ME
AT THIS PART IN THE MOVIE, THIS GROWN GHETTO MAN SCREAMS “AW DAAAAAAMN” IM NOT EVEN KIDDING
My third time seeing it a little girl just sort of whisper/screamed “What?” like her little heart couldn’t take it
My entire theatre gasped as one. It was audible. It satisfying. And amazing. <3
^Same with mine
So I have seen/heard:
- whole theaters gasping
- a mother gasping and shouting “HOW COULD YOU?” at the screen while her young kids told her to be quiet
- one boyfriend saying “HOLY SHIT, YOU DOUCHEBAG”
- another boyfriend saying “…did he just…? DAMN”
- yet another boyfriend saying “…ouch” with an audible wince of sympathy
- a little girl in front of me saying “…no” in a hushed, horrified voice
- and a girl around my age literally STANDING UP and screaming at the screen “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” while her boyfriend physically restrained her and tried to calm her down
Audience Reactions to the Hans Reveal: easily one of the best parts of seeing Frozen in the theater.
The 3rd time i saw it it was just me, my friend and this massive dude in the cinema and at this part he stood up, yelled ‘Oh hell nawh’ a walked out and didn’t come back..
(Source: robhouchens, via king-hans-of-arendelle)
Family: You’re a Senior?!! One semester left!!!
Me: Yes thank you.